Karcher KM 70/20
Features Main sweeper roller drive The main sweeper roller...
Main sweeper roller drive
- The main sweeper roller is driven by both wheels – for excellent results when turning to the left or right.
Adjustable push handle
- Excellent ergonomics thanks to three height positions.
- Foldable for space-saving storage.
Large dirt hopper
- Ergonomic container handle for easy handling and emptying.
- Dust filter cleans the exhaust air and prevents dust development while sweeping.
Scope of Supply
- Outdoor use
- Fine dust filter
- Adjustable main sweeper roller
- Height-adjustable main sweeper roller
- Indoor use
- Sweeper drive, manual
- Dustpan principle
- Foldable push handle
- Washable fleece fine dust filter
KÄRCHER’s KM 70/20 C offers a fast and convenient alternative to broom sweeping. The machine features a 20 litre waste container, adjustable roller brush and a side brush for edges, and is light and easy to use